Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Music in Multicultural Classrooms in December

With a delightful multicultural mix of kids celebrating various December events, we wrote this: 

The 12 Days of Holidays

1.On the 1st day of Ramadan My fasting was forgot.
I ate all the soup in the pot.
2. On the 2nd day of Christmas Santa he got stuck
I ate all the soup in the pot.
3. On the 3rd Day of Hanukkah the candles were not right.
Santa he got stuck,
I ate all the soup in the pot.

4. On the 4th day of Christmas the snow it would not fall.
The candles were not right.
Santa he got stuck,
I ate all the soup in the pot.

5. On the fifth day of Christmas fortune gave to to me
five hid-den presents,
The snow it would not fall.

The candles were not right.
Santa he got stuck,
I ate all the soup in the pot.
6. On the sixth day of holidays I fell and broke the tree,
five hid-den presents,
The snow it would not fall.
The candles were not right.
Santa he got stuck,
I ate all the soup in the pot.

7. On the 7th day of turkey, I could not eat a bite,
I fell and broke the tree,
five hid-den presents,
The snow it would not fall.
The candles were not right.
Santa he got stuck,
I ate all the soup in the pot.
8. On the 8th day of Eid I ate think I ate the least,
I could not eat a bite,
I fell and broke the tree,
five hid-den presents,
The snow it would not fall.
The candles were not right.
Santa he got stuck,
I ate all the soup in the pot.
9. On the 9th day of Christmas, Nine teachers skiing,
I ate think I ate the least,
I could not eat a bite,
I fell and broke the tree,
five hid-den presents,
The snow it would not fall.
The candles were not right.
Santa he got stuck,
I ate all the soup in the pot.
10. On the 10th day of holidays my parents yelled at me:
Pick up your mess,
Nine teachers skiing,
I ate think I ate the least,
I could not eat a bite,
I fell and broke the tree,
five hid-den presents,
The snow it would not fall.
The candles were not right.
Santa he got stuck,
I ate all the soup in the pot. 
11. On the eleventh day of holidays fortune gave to me,
11 late assignments,
Pick up your mess,
Nine teachers skiing,
I ate think I ate the least,
I could not eat a bite,
I fell and broke the tree,
five hid-den presents,
The snow it would not fall.
The candles were not right.
Santa he got stuck,
I ate all the soup in the pot.
12. On the 12th day of New Year's my teacher gave to me,
A big honkin' "C",
11 late assignments,
Pick up your mess,
Nine teachers skiing,
I ate think I ate the least,
I could not eat a bite,
I fell and broke the tree,
five hid-den presents,
The snow it would not fall.
The candles were not right.
Santa he got stuck,
I ate all the soup in the pot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...