Thank-you again for attending this Student-Led Conference. The pride and attention of parents are great motivators for students. I have been teaching them to take responsibility for themselves, as they become Tweens and independent thinkers!
Please put a check mark for each item on this list as you complete them. Please pay attention to the completion of assignments.
N.F. = Not Finished, N.D. = Not Done!
1) Show off the organization of your planner.
2) Speak of your learning style:
~Talk about your learning modality: are you a visual, auditory or kinesthetic learner?
~ Are you a left brain (linear/logical) or right brain (holistic) learner?
~ Which are your strengths of the 7 intelligences: visual/artistic, cognitive/mathematical, physical, linguistic, musical, intrapersonal, interpersonal?
3) Show your L.A. and Math work.
4) Show off your other work: Science, Music/Art/Drama folders.
5) Show the times table chart and the plant growth chart!
6) Go to the computer and show off your e-portfolio!
7) Turn this page over to the next page (p.2)
“Conference Reflections Self-Assessment” Call Ms. Jilks over when finished.
Note: All of the work in the folder may be taken home now!
Wednesday, March 2, 2005 /Ms. Jilks