Superhero owerpoint roject
These are examples of "SuperHero Projects" my gr. 4/5 students created in 2004. I was one of the co-writers for an ECOO publication. It outlined some of the strategies for creating these projects.
Abbey Emily Kaisa Kara Pauley Philip Jenn Jordyn
- no more than 10 bullets per page
- unifying content by clour and design i.e. sub-topics
- graphics that enhance - rather than overwhelm
- consistent backgrounds, colours and text
- suitable font formal vs casual,
- you can add sound, change slide transitions, make them move about!
This project is a multimedia integrative project designed to meet Junior and Intermediate Expectations. It includes activities intended to foster creativity in the areas of:
• Language Arts skill development: writing, listening and speaking.
• The Arts: Visual Arts, Music, Drama
• Technology Integration
These activities are created in a holistic, multimedia format founded on current brain research and a constructivist approach.
The educator must be careful that they do not use it too much. Teachers balance a huge curriculum and must pick and choose their opportunities.
| || |
|These lessons are all avilable on-line at Kidz On-line.|
PowerPoint Tutorial | PowerPoint Tutorial 2 | Kidz On-line Training | PPT FAQs |