Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reading response questions

  1. I wonder what this means...
  2. I really don't understand this part...
  3. I really like/dislike this idea because...
  4. This character reminds me of somebody I know because...
  5. This character reminds me of me because...
  6. This character is like (name of the character) in (title of book) because...
  7. I think this setting is important because...
  8. This scene reminds me of a similar scene in (title of book) because...
  9. I like/dislike this writing because...
  10. This part is very realistic/unrealistic because...
  11. I think the relationship between ______ and ______ is interesting because...
  12. I like/dislike (name of character) because...
  13. This situation reminds me of a similar situation in my own life. It happened when...
  14. The character I most admire is ______ because...
  15. If I were (name of character) at this point, I would...


    1. What you liked or disliked and why...
    2. What you wish had happened...
    3. What you wish the author had included...
    4. Your opinion of the characters...
    5. Your opinion of the illustrations, table and figures...
    6. What you felt as you read...
    7. What you noticed when you read...
    8. Questions you have after reading...

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...