- Let the physical distance between characters reflect the perceived psychological distance between characters.
- Let the size of the shape representing a character vary with (a) the importance, or (b) the power of the character.
- Show the direction of a relationship by an arrow, and its nature by a brief label.
- Represent substantiated relationships by a solid line and inferred relationships by a broken line.
- Circle active characters with a solid line. Circle significantly absent characters with a broken line.
- Place the characters who support the main character on one side of a dividing line, and antagonistic characters on the other (goodies vs baddies).
Kiwi Gardens adventure! - After this, we came home for lunch, and then went back outdoors!
14 hours ago