- Paul Kropp, et al, Novels coming in April, 2005. Reading levels from grade 3 to 4, Interest levels from age 10 to 17.
- A Bibliography of High Interest - Low Vocabulary Titles - For Middle Years .
- Sylvan Lake Municipal Library : Reluctant Readers.
- Patricia Birtwistle
- "These books are intended to fill again the gap for young readers who are chronologically past the primary age but not yet ready to read material at the junior or intermediate levels."
- The BOLDPRINT series are from Grades 4-8. Harcourt Press.
Grandsitting 2.1: August - Sunday, Aug. 13, Day 2 Momma and Papa went home prior to lunch. Josephine was reading in the basement. Josee is a voracious reader. That's something she g...
14 hours ago