There are many ways to integrate PowerPoint into curriculum with junior, intermediate and senior students. These are only a few subject areas in which technology infusion would enhance a project.
The educator must be careful that they do not use it too much. Teachers balance a huge curriculum and must pick and choose their opportunities.
|These lessons are all available on-line at Kidz On-line.|
Other things to remember:
- no more than 10 bullets per page
- unifying content by clour and design i.e. sub-topics
- graphics that enhance - rather than overwhelm
- consistent backgrounds, colours and text
- suitable font formal vs casual
Abbey Emily Kaisa Kara Pauley Philip Jenn Jordyn
PowerPoint Tutorial | PowerPoint Tutorial 2 | Kidz On-line Training | PPT FAQs | PowerPoint templates | Creating Classroom Presentations PowerPoint in the Classroom(amazing resources and information) | Tutorials in Print | PowerPoint Tutorial | Technology for Teachers: PowerPoint
You can find templates and more templates | Storyboard template |