1. It pleases my teacher so much.
2. It proves that I have self-control.
3. It’s a fine mark of manliness/feminity.
4. It indicates how clearly my mind operates.
5. It makes my conversation so pleasing to my grandmother.
6. It leaves no doubt in anyone’s mind as to my peer group.
7. It impresses potential employers that I have more than an ordinary vocabulary.
8. It’s an unmistakable sign of culture and refinement.
9. It tells my classmates that I’m a strong leader and good role model.
10. It’s my way of honouring my spiritual beliefs.
Narrows Locks - On our way to Newboro (Another adventurous drive), we stopped at Narrows Lock, on Rideau Lake, as we spotted the swans. They are back to refurbishing the l...
10 hours ago