This is a new venture for me in the world of cyberspace. Although, my class has its own web page at: www1.ocdsb.edu.on.ca/jilks we are going to jump into the world of blogging with this initiative.

This blog site only contains monitored postings, parents can feel safe that the intent and the purpose of the site: to post information on assignments and some of the more important events in the class room. I wish to reflect upon my teaching practice to further improve it.

We have been having fun reading, writing, taking photos and creating authentic learning experiences through the world of cyberspace. Students are keen to record what is going on in their world. I am pelased to be able to create this interactive experience.

We have had a smashing first term what with visits from all sorts of guests and presentations.

I plan to have a topic page for ongoing projects and ensuing questions. Keep posted for more details!

Ms.Jilks